WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS DOCUMENT?
Fairview Industrial Park is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. We are required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
It describes how we collect and use personal information about you during and after your working relationship with us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It applies to all occupants, owners, suppliers and other interested parties at the Fairview Industrial Park.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
INFORMATION WE MAY HOLD ABOUT YOU
The Fairview Industrial Park collects personal data about you solely for the purpose of running the Industrial Park. Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. Depending on the circumstances, we may collect, store, and use the following personal information about you for the sole and legitimate purpose of running the Fairview Industrial Park:
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, company details, telephone numbers, and email addresses.
- Corporate details such as company officers etc.
HOW MAY YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE COLLECTED?
Data may be collected through information supplied directly from the individual. We may also collect personal data which is publicly available on websites such Companies House or the Land Registry.
We do not collect or use any information from cookies and do not collect any such information from visitors to our website. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
SITUATIONS IN WHICH WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To manage the Fairview Industrial Park.
- To contact you with information in relation to the Fairview Industrial Park.
- Internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We will only retain your data for as long as there is either a statutory requirement for us to do so or to be able to provide a service to you and manage the Fairview Industrial Park. This will usually require us to retain your personal data after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes and to deal with any account support questions.
YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, please write to us.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and we will provide you with a new privacy notice when we make any substantial updates. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018
If you have any questions about this data protection / privacy notice, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Fairview Industrial Park’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Estate House, Fairview Industrial Park, Rainham, RM13 8UH. Our company registration number is 3059880. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.